Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tongue in Cheek: French Antiques

Hi Everyone...I'm Back to feeling better than I had been in a long while now, and finally found some pain medication that works, yet leaves me somewhat functional...lol OH MY! 'Twas a journey, let me say.. I felt bad not being able to be on line for so long, and the few moments when I did feel up to browsing for a few minutes here and there, was never coherent enough to really post anything legible. I did find it's no wonder I've been hurting, is from five slipped disks in my back, as well as the osteo. It's perhaps not the greatest of news to hear, but I am relieved to have a reason figured out why my body is moving so much slower than my mind appreciates...lol

Good news! I just bought my first dolls house to work on last week. It's the Laurel from Corona Concepts. I picked it up at the dolls house store here in Toronto. I'm soooo excited to finally start working on a dolls house of my own. Well, this dolls house wil probably end up for my grandaughter, April, who just turned three this past Monday. April's about as exited as me, I think. April has had great fun with me already and calls it the "the dolly houch" ...now if you're like me even in the least, I'm sure that made ya chuckle...lol April and I have already taken out the dollies and played together quite often..she's gaining quite the vocabulary over it all, and is a real treat just as much for me.. ok, maybe more for me...;)

I was lost in this site for some time and thought I would add the link on my page. It was also due to my poor memory, that I just wanted to make sure I can find my way back when I need another fix ;) Pop on over sometime when you have a moment. I'm sure you'll find it as inspiring as I do :)


Tongue in Cheek: French Antiques

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment